Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Fashionable? by: Ellerysen

I wasn't going to post this outfit because I didn't really think it was blog worthy, but lately a handful of people on LOTRO have approached me and asked what it is I am wearing. So I thought maybe it is worthy afterall! When I first started purchasing Turbine points I was a huge cosmetic addict and spent a big chunk of them on the Ceremonial Ajokoira Armour and Leggings. They were the first real armor outfit that I enjoyed wearing. Most of the armor my hunter could wear at the time just didn't dye well and I didn't own any wardrobe slots to allow me to wear other things.

   I chose these boots to go with the outfit because of the details on the sides. They kind of match the swirls on the thighs of the leggings. As well as the rust color on them really match the unknown color on the gold/yellow/rust? details haha This outfit looks great in the game!






 Character Credentials: Race of Man - Female - Hunter

Shoulders: Lynx-Hide Shoulderpads, dyed White (Rohirrim Quartermaster, Galtrev)
Chest: Ceremonial Ajokoira Armour, dyed Black (LOTRO Store or Lossoth of Forochel recipe)
Leggings: Ceremonial Ajokoira Leggings, dyed Black (LOTRO Store or Lossoth of Forochel recipe)
Hands: Fingerless Gloves, dyed Black (Yule Festival Reward -Help the Poor)
Feet: Sturdy Elven Leather Boots, dyed Rust (Tier 3 Craft)
Cloak: Noble's Cloak, dyed White (Tier 6 Craft)
Mount: Treasure Laden Goat (Treasure Hunting event mount)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cloak is a perfect match for the armour pieces! Nice :)

Anonymous said...

I love that cloak with those items! Well done.