Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm back!

   Sorry for the recent absence blame the Spring Festival! I was enjoying it so much I forgot to find time to create any new outfits. While enjoying the festival I also decided to create my 1st minstrel! She is a hobbit of the Fallohides. For the longest time I have wanted to make a mini because I love the glowing hand detail whilst in War-speech stance. It will be interesting to start making some outfits for my new hobbit! So keep checking our twitter feeds or here on the website. I am sure there will be some new posts to come!

 Seeing as the contest entry deadline is today (might even be over by now) I will share with you my entry for Fields of Flowers for this years Spring Festival Screenshot Contest.


2 comments:

Leeann said...

Beautiful! The shoulder's look like petals with her arms out like that. She could be a flower herself.

Bronwen said...

I only have the fishing outfit posted so I need to get my rear in gear and come up with stuff.